Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My fav cartoon!

SCOOBY DOO
i am 16 years old and i love cartoons-actually i am proud of it!!!Well i love waiking up early and watching cartoons wile i am eating my breakfast and fighting with my brother about who is going to have the TV control but we don't need to fight of what we are going to see because we like the same, as scooby doo-i love him, scooby is really my fav one-it is something like tradition waking up every weekend the same time just for watch it, i know is a litlle bit childish but i don't care i just love doing it........<3

2 comments:

  1. teleioooo : )
    By the way autes tis pic pu exeis valei tis exw katevasei kai egw apo to photobucket! Einai pl teeleeiees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. auth me ts margarites einai h pio teleia!!!!

    ReplyDelete