Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday randoms!

Hello!


This post is a little bit random and not beauty related!!!I just wanted to talk about few things I'm really excited for!So my exams are almost over which means I have more time to make new posts and start blogging more regularly!!!!
The other day I went to h&m and I found some pretty awesome jewelery on the sales section the first one is this necklace with the turquoise triangles for just 3 euros, I am not a huge fun of the weird chain but it looks really nice on and I love the color!Next I found the 2 bracelets the silver and turquoise one is def my fav it's really flattering on my wrist and it was 1 euro such a bargain and last but not least the gold bracelet, it looks really nice and it's great for layering again 1 euro!
Also I watched the final trailer for the Divergent movie and I am super excited I can't wait!!!Though I have to say as a huge fun of the books I have really high expectations I really hope that the movie turns out as good as the book and it's not a disappointment!!!I'm a bit unsure of the cast because the 2 main actors don't really much with the book characters esp the actor that plays Four/Tobias!!!So yeahh tell me what you think, have you read the books??
I'm also excited for  Survivor season 28 which starts this month, def one of my fav tv shows and a guilty pleasure as it is considered a reality show!!!Hope it's a good season!!!Another favorite show of mine is The Walking Dead which started last week and it's driving me crazy but that's why I love it!!!
What are you excited for???
Tell me if you liked this post and have a really nice day!!!

7 comments:

  1. loved reading your blog, its amazing :)
    I was wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    do let me know..
    http://cresantiseema.blogspot.sg/
    tks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I'm now following you back :) Stay in touch xx

      Delete
  2. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Have a good week!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Follow back in GFC and Bloglovin

      Delete
  3. I really love this post and your blog style!
    So, to keep in touch each other, I'm your new follower on GFC. Would you follow me back, dear?

    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes dear, I really like this post :)
    would you like to follow each other ? let me know ! :)

    xoxo, fashboom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete